There can be a number of reasons behind teeth turning yellow. Excessive intake of cigarettes and coffee can lead to the development of stains on teeth which are really unattractive and undesirable. You can make your face pretty with makeup and camera filters, but there are only a few things that you can do about your pale teeth. Here are a few tips that can help you deal with your yellow teeth at home.
- Always brush after having a meal. It may be difficult because you do not always have a brush with you; especially when you are at work or having dinner with friends. But, you can always rinse your mouth with lots of water, so no food particle remains intact with your teeth.
- Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide are antibacterial agents. A good oral mouth rinse with a mixture of both can keep your mouth germ free. Also, the bleaching properties of baking soda whiten the teeth and help to remove plaque from teeth.
- Coconut oil is a natural teeth whitener. You just have to apply coconut oil to the teeth after brushing at night. You will see tremendously surprising results after a few days.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural antibiotic and a gum cleanser. When you use apple cider vinegar in routine, you can get rid of all the stubborn stains. It also works on smoker teeth.
- Orange peels or lemon peels are also helpful in getting rid of pale teeth. They have beneficial acids that work on the plaque and but do not use the peels for a long time as they can wear away the enamel on teeth.
For further information and awareness, you can visit TwentyTooth’s Dental Blog it is a Singapore based company and learn more about dental hygiene.
Your skin protects you from all the harmful environmental factors and keeps you together. You look pretty with a flawless and shiny skin. It is the worst day when a small pimple pops up on the tip of your nose or your cheek. There are no obvious reasons for acne, but there are ways to treat it. Not everyone wants to try medication and use different ointments on their skin which is why they prefer home remedies. Home remedies for acne treatment are less cruel to the skin, and they have the least side effects.
Following are five best home remedies for acne. We hope they can be of help to you in dealing with unwanted acne.
- Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a powerhouse of treating acne. Most of us have a bottle of apple cider in your refrigerators which we often use in cooking. You can apply it on the affected area with the help of cotton. It dries up the excess oil and makes it impossible for bacteria to survive.
- Milk and honey
Dairy products are often referred as a leading cause of acne, but it turns out they can solve the issue as well. Mix one tablespoon of honey with milk or yogurt and blend them until thick paste forms. Apply the paste on skin and leave it to dry. Rinse later. Repeat the process once in a while to avoid development of acne.
- Egg whites
Eggs are an affordable way of solving acne issues. Apply egg whites on your skin and let it dry. It will also fade away the scars and prevent the development of pimples.
- Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil can be effective in treating acne. You can apply it with the help of a cotton ball and let it dry. It will absorb into the skin and kill bacteria that lead to acne.
- Banana peel
Rub a banana peel on your skin for a few minutes and cover all the affected areas. Repeat the process thrice a week to get a flawless skin.
Home remedies are easy to use and handy. It takes no time in making a homemade paste or gel to resolve acne issues, and yes they are economical.