There can be a number of reasons behind teeth turning yellow. Excessive intake of cigarettes and coffee can lead to the development of stains on teeth which are really unattractive and undesirable. You can make your face pretty with makeup and camera filters, but there are only a few things that you can do about your pale teeth. Here are a few tips that can help you deal with your yellow teeth at home.
- Always brush after having a meal. It may be difficult because you do not always have a brush with you; especially when you are at work or having dinner with friends. But, you can always rinse your mouth with lots of water, so no food particle remains intact with your teeth.
- Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide are antibacterial agents. A good oral mouth rinse with a mixture of both can keep your mouth germ free. Also, the bleaching properties of baking soda whiten the teeth and help to remove plaque from teeth.
- Coconut oil is a natural teeth whitener. You just have to apply coconut oil to the teeth after brushing at night. You will see tremendously surprising results after a few days.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural antibiotic and a gum cleanser. When you use apple cider vinegar in routine, you can get rid of all the stubborn stains. It also works on smoker teeth.
- Orange peels or lemon peels are also helpful in getting rid of pale teeth. They have beneficial acids that work on the plaque and but do not use the peels for a long time as they can wear away the enamel on teeth.
For further information and awareness, you can visit TwentyTooth’s Dental Blog it is a Singapore based company and learn more about dental hygiene.